Re: CVS

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Re: CVS
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:12:46 +0200

Hello,

I've just read your mail and updated my installation from CVS (seen it
was newer than the copy I had yesterday) to bugreport, but now it runs
fine (did you corrected it ???)

Thanks a lot,

        Alex.
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
address@hidden writes:

As you, I use CVS version yesterday and today, (I need the fix for the \property Staff.MultiMeasureRest), but noticed that multi measure rest seems to be broken (numbers don't print))... Have you the same problem ???

Bugreport please? (The numbers should print unless you specify an
explicit text)

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys | address@hidden | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen