Wrong clefs!

From: Beernd Noordkamp
Subject: Wrong clefs!
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:40:14 +0200

Hi all!

Only recently I installed lilypond on my Mac running MacOSX 10.2.4, using fink. The scalable type1 fonts were not installed, so I installed them manually and added
map +lilypond.map
to my pdftex.cfg, and put a soft link to lilypond.map in texmf/dvips/config. At last it worked: with ly2dvi --pdftex input.ly I got my beautiful scalable pdf. But now I get the wrong clefs: an F-clef on the second line (a baritone clef?) where I expected a treble clef, and a C-clef on the fourth line instead of the bass clef. What's happening here? What am I doing wrong? Perhaps my workaround to get the type1-fonts to work wasn't kosher?

Thanks in advance. I'd really appreciate some help!
Best regards,

        Beernd Noordkamp