Re: Question (ly2dvi)

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Question (ly2dvi)
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 10:49:12 -0400

On Thursday 29 May 2003 08:37 am, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Thu, 29 May 2003 14:12:20 +0200
>
> Benjamin Milde <address@hidden> wrote:
> > my question is: How can change the fonts of the 'title' and
> > 'composer' fields? Is there a little trick in the ly-source or in
> > the usage of the ly2dvi script? Or is this function simply not
> > implemented?!
>
> There might be a way to change the fonts within the lilypond file,
> but if you want better control over the printing of headers, I
> suggest you try using lilypond-book.
>
> If you want to use the existing headers as a starting point, the
> LaTeX definitions of the header styles is in tex/titledefs.tex (of
> the Lilypond source code).

This worked for me:

title = "\\it {The Warrior's Wedding Song}"
poet = "\\large \\textsc {David Raleigh Arnold}"

It may or may not be possible to get exactly what you want without
messing with tex/titledefs.tex.  DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.
The wars are not over.  Just the winning part is over.