Re: how to include various ascii characters (like: !) in the text?

From: Richard Grubb
Subject: Re: how to include various ascii characters (like: !) in the text?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:25:10 -0500

The names of the letters you are looking for are pronounced "yah" and "zhuh" (as in the word pleasure). These are just my method of approximating the sound of these letter's names in English. The unicode names are "Cyrillic capital letter zhe" and "Cyrillic capital letter ya". In Cyrillic, the names of course are written as just the letters themselves.

I don't understand where you are getting the other Cyrillic letters. Are you trying to approximate them with roman/english letters? Or are you using a Cyrillic font?