Hebrew in lilypond [Fwd: Re: mixing hebrew and english in latex]

From: Aaron
Subject: Hebrew in lilypond [Fwd: Re: mixing hebrew and english in latex]
Date: 19 Jun 2003 02:05:22 +0300

Hi all this is a response i got to my question in the ivrix discussion
group.
I need a link to the lilypond help to sections that explain how to
include latex/tex in a lilypond doc. especially lyrics and titles.

Thanks
Aaron
Also anyone how can help me get this up and running.
I am trying not to learn Latex if I can help it.
Thanks
again
Aaron