Re: mixing hebrew and english in latex

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: mixing hebrew and english in latex
Date: 20 Jun 2003 16:57:20 +0300

Thanks I am just not sure where to tell lilypond to use babel or ivritex
etc.

When I add it to the start of the lyrics
with a doubled backslash as per lilypond I get the command in english in
the resulting dvi or ps.

\\hebalef
under the staff.
I was told to double the \\ and quote the foriegn language words when
using latex in lilypond.

I get no complaints if I double the \\ but no hebrew. I must be able to
tell Lilypond to use ivritex or bable etc when processing the latex???

At the beginning of the file it complains in the lyrics no hebrew???

Thanks

I really appreciate the help and any other ideas will be most welcome.
Aaron