Re: alternate note of trill and its accidental

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: alternate note of trill and its accidental
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:21:41 -0700

Jacob Smullyan wrote:

Hi --

I'd like to be able to specify the chromatic alteration of a trill's
alternate note, by placing the accidental over the trill sign.  (In
fact, I'd really prefer to extend with trill with a wavy line and
extend that over multiple notes, changing the alternate pitch over
different noteheads but using only one trill sign -- but for my first
day of lilypond typesetting I'd be quite happy to accomplish the
former, lesser goal!)
I have not yet been able to find an example of this anywhere.  Does
anyone know the/a right way to go about this, or have a pointer about
roughly how to approach it?

This worked as suggested by Alexandre.Beneteau:

Just a cut and paste from a score I've typeset a few weeks ago (no guarantee !!!) :

trillNatural = \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts-trill" \raise #0.8 { \musicglyph #"accidentals-0" } }

trillFlat = \markup { \musicglyph #"scripts-trill" \raise #0.8 { \musicglyph #"accidentals--1" } }

Cheers,

   Alex.

HTH,

Paul Scott