Re: Tutorial

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:21:22 +0200

During the years, we have seen a few emails from people who
intend to translate the manual into different languages, but
I don't known of anyone who has finished the task. One problem
is that Lilypond still is continously developed, so the translator
has to update the text fairly often.
So, for the moment I recommend to try the English version.
There is a multi-lingual dictionary of musical terms if you
click on "Glossary" at lilypond.org, which can be useful during
the reading.

   Mats

Kantorat Winsen/Aller wrote:
Hello!

Is there any German documention such as a tutorial?

Greetings
Jan

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing