Re: Project - Emacs mode extensions for LilyPond

From: Francois Pinard
Subject: Re: Project - Emacs mode extensions for LilyPond
Date: 31 Jul 2003 09:21:34 -0400

[Aaron]

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/vim-python/

> could you glance at this and see what it does??

It seems like an empty project meant to eventually document Python
facilities for VIM.  Grrr!  Many Sourceforge project pages are full of
nothing.  (Not to say that I have a few Sourceforge projects myself which
are dormant, I'm not that comfortable with Sourceforge.)  Or else, I just
did not find my way from there to actual information.  However, I found:

    `/usr/share/vim/vim61/doc/if_pyth.txt'

on the disks here, and am now printing it to read while breakfasting! :-)