More on Polish

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: More on Polish
Date: 01 Aug 2003 12:42:55 -0400

I just sent a mail with Polish characters to demonstrate problems I'm
having with abc2ly and lilypond -- it hasn't come through, whether
because the Polish confused the mail-manglers or because
lilypond-users is slow today.

This one has only ascii in it.  The next thing I tried was using the
LaTeX escape sequences to get the Polish letters:

This seems to be OK for some of them, but lily complains about \k for
ogonek and \.z for a z with a dot over it.  I think these may be
recognized in LaTeX only if T1 encoding is enabled.  How do I get
lilypond to understand them?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139