Re: Project - Emacs mode extensions for LilyPond

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Project - Emacs mode extensions for LilyPond
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 11:39:02 -0400

On Thursday 31 July 2003 10:21 pm, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
> Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:22:10 +0200, Ferenc a dit :
>  > Francois Pinard <address@hidden> writes:
>  >> [Nicolas Sceaux]
>  >>
>  >>> [if this conversation does not interest other people,
>  >>> maybe we should go on privately?]
>  >>
>  >> OK.  Let's do that, and see what comes out of it.  We
>  >> spoke enough publicly for interested people to have shown
>  >> up by now. :-)
>  >
>  > I am absolutely interested in this topic, and would like to
>  > add my two cents before you leave :)
>  > 1. Instead of ALSA you could target something more general,
>  > like Jack for instance.
>
> I don't know Jack, do have you any pointer? Googling Jack gives too
> much rubbish :)

Google jack audio.  Please stay on user list.  Your stuff is
lilypond utilities, and many of us are very interested in it.
Although we may miss a lot, I don't think we will consider
keeping up on your progress to be a waste of time or OT, far from
it.  DaveA

--
The biggest losers of all are the winners of an unjust war.  Bush lied.
Thousands died.  Only the winning part is over.  It is necessary that
WMD be found, so they will be.      darnold4 at cox.net