New website

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: New website
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:31:52 -0300

oh boy, the new website is *so* cool!!

All the new information --- including the excellent "essay on music
engraving and computer notation" and the "crash course" --- is more
than welcome.

I'm wandering if a main item "documentation" in the website menu would
be useful. I don't mind having docs in "introduction" *and* "about",
but it kind of bugs me to have the "user help" under "download". Would
also be nice to have some kind of "site map".

Pedro