Re: New website

From: Simon G. P. Bailey
Subject: Re: New website
Date: 07 Aug 2003 11:19:36 +0200

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 10:51, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> - At first, I didn't really get the idea of the navigation system.
>    It didn't feel obvious that the top line is the main "menu" and the
>    second line is the submenu within the choice made at the top line.
>    I don't have any good suggestion on how to improve it, though.

an idea might be to somehow highlight the second line of the navigation,
maybe by putting it in a table with a lightly colored background...

otherwise, i think the new site is very nice. i like it. the essay about
typesetting is very interesting too.

:)

regards,
simon
--
I have a very strange feeling about this...
                -- Luke Skywalker