Re: lilypond 1.8.1-1 on OS X 10.2.6 installed but test fails

From: Alexander Fordyce
Subject: Re: lilypond 1.8.1-1 on OS X 10.2.6 installed but test fails
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 02:46:08 -0700

Thanks again... it would appear that I'm up and running!  A couple of warning
messages in the output (e.g. "Overfull \vbox (0.7539pt too high) has occurred
while \output is active", "ly2dvi: warning: can't find file: `test.midi'") but
the pdf is generated, and this time it's high-quality antialiased type.  Much
appreciated!

Cheers,
Alex
af at ax-im dot com