Piano scores with other instruments

From: Luise Marion Frenkel
Subject: Piano scores with other instruments
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:13:41 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

I am not used with english musical notation, but I hope to make
myself comprehensible enough.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to make scores where some staff
lines are in smaller fonts than the others. It is very common in chamber
music with piano that the pianist scores also have the notes from the
other instruments, but smaller.

I have not seen anything about this in the manual or in this mail list
in recent times, but perhaps it is there.

Since the size of the fonts et al is assigned at the beginning with
paper*.ly I do not think this to be so easy, but perhaps I am missing
something which changed since 1.4. I do not know much about
lilypond-book also, so I would thank for any suggestion.

Luise Marion Frenkel