Awkward Slur

From: Will Oram
Subject: Awkward Slur
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:46:26 -0400

Check out this megaslur using the \translator command:

http://www.foxchange.com/~spamguy/misc_pictures/slursegment.jpg

What's the best way to fix this? Ideally I'd like to make the slur bulge more and have the right end closer to the c4. I've looked through the documentation at http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v1.8/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond- internals/Slur.html , but didn't get much out of it. control-points looks important, but I have no way of knowing what to do with it.

What do you think? Thanks.