strange lyrics behaviour

From: Ricardo Kirkner
Subject: strange lyrics behaviour
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:20:02 -0300

hi: sorry to bother again, but i am having some trouble with the lyrics. I just don't know what it can be happening.

when i add lyrics to the first staff, i have no problems. they get added correctly

when i want to add lyrics to some other staff, the lyrics are wrongly placed, and i have many lines of error telling

warning: lyrics found without any matching notehead

however, if i add the duration of the corresponding note to the lyrics, then they get correctly placed.

the question is: why is that happening but with the first staff?

I attach the troublesome file, so you can see for yourself.
just now, the bass voice has the durations, but if you put all the durations out, then those strange things happen

hope that someone can give me some insight here, since i believe it must be some wrong stuff in my file that is crashing everything (by that i mean, my mistake -- just i can not find where ;-P )

thanks

ricardo