Lilypond, tetex, MiKTeX, and Emacs on Windows

From: Bill Harris
Subject: Lilypond, tetex, MiKTeX, and Emacs on Windows
Date: 25 Sep 2003 09:16:33 -0700

I've been a MiKTeX and Prosper (a seminar-type package) user for a while
on my Windows machine, and I use Emacs and AucTeX.

I just installed lilypond via the cygwin install a couple of days ago.
I discovered I had to install tetex, too, and so I did.  It all worked
smoothly.

Today, I wanted to process a file with Prosper.  Unfortunately, AucTeX
now must call tetex, which can't find Prosper.  I really want both
Prosper and lilypond, but one seems to require MiKTeX and the other
tetex.

Has anyone solved this problem?  FWIW, I'm running WXP.

Thanks,

Bill
--
Bill Harris                                  3217 102nd Place SE
Facilitated Systems                          Everett, WA 98208 USA