Re: Landscape from Lilypond 2.0.1 on Cygwin

From: J. Daniel Ashton
Subject: Re: Landscape from Lilypond 2.0.1 on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 13:15:58 -0400

Diosnel Herrnsdorf wrote:
> Can't you open your file in your reader, rotate it, and save it in the new
> position? Not optimal, but doable, I guess.

Doable, except that I'm not familiar with any PDF reader under Windows,
Cygwin or Linux that will save the file as having been rotated.

Jumping from Mats earlier reply, I've taken to re-running ps2pdf under
Linux.  I run lilypond under Cygwin, then switch to Linux and re-run
ps2pdf directly, which generates a PDf file in the orientation I expect.

Thanks to all for your help and advice.

--
Daniel Ashton      PGP key available     http://Daniel.AshtonFam.org
mailto:address@hidden         http://ChamberMusicWeekend.org