Re: Repeats. Again.

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: Repeats. Again.
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:18:39 -0700

On 10/13/03 2:21 AM, "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This clearly looks like a bug! We used to have the key signatures
> always before the bar lines, but for some reason, Han-Wen changed
> that 2003-06-20, according to the ChangeLog. I'm not sure what is
> correct for situations when you have a key signature change in the
> middle of a line, but in this situation the repeat bar line should
> clearly come after the key signature.
>
> You can easily change this yourself using
>
> \score{
>  \paper {
>    \translator{
>      \ScoreContext
>      breakAlignOrder = #'(
>        instrument-name
> left-edge
> ambitus
> breathing-sign
> clef
> key-signature
> staff-bar
> time-signature
> custos
>      )
>    }
>  }
> }
>
>   /Mats

Thanks very much Mats. I tried this code and everything looks as it should.
Should I send in a bug report regarding this?
    Thanks also into the insight of how this translator works. I was able to
locate the "breakAlignOrder" in the documentation. I played around with some
similar settings last night that required a list of different settings to no
effect. This context setting does not show up in the hyper-links in the
documentation for the internals. If you select "Translation" -> "Contexts"
-> "Score", BreakAlignment shows up as a Grob, but the Context Properties
don't show up. I guess I just need some practise at navigating the
documentation. Anyway, thanks again.

Walter Hofmeister