small fonts

From: Russ Ross
Subject: small fonts
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 23:10:20 +0000

I'm using paper11 and paper13 which work fine most of the time, but
I seem to be missing some scaled-down fonts.  I get loads of these
warnings:

(#f * * music -3)warning: couldn't find any font satisfying
(#f * * music -3)warning: couldn't find any font satisfying

and the accidentals in my figured bass disappear.  I assume that the
accidentals are part of feta which is scalable (right?) so can I
somehow generate the fonts I need?

Thanks for any help,

Russ