Re: Divisi and Unison

From: Christopher Ellis
Subject: Re: Divisi and Unison
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:35:09 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, this helped me also.  Is there a way to make
the two staffs be contained in a brace like piano
music.  I have tried different things with no luck.  i
have seen this in Brahms Symphony 1, first violin part
where the concertmaster solo appears.  There are two
staffs and in parts I have seen, they are braced
together.  Thanks.

Chris