Re: Templates

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: Templates
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:26:37 GMT

In message <address@hidden>
          Nick Busigin <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Fernando Rauber wrote:
>
> >     There are many examples, however I miss some "ready to use"
> > templates, such as orchestra settings, string quartet, fours-hands piano,
> > etc. I tried to download a few .ly files at Mutopia, but many of them
> > don't run on my Lilypond version (2.0.1-Cygwin).
> >
> > []s Fernando Rauber
> > ICQ: 2281311
>
> Try using the convert-ly script to see if will help.  I found that a
> number of .ly source files from the mutopia project web site wouldn't
> work.  Converting them to the current version of lilypond using the
> convert-ly python script made most of them work.

I've just added an option to the Mutopia 'Advanced Search' page that allows
you to search for music by LilyPond version, which may be helpful for people
searching for music to help them learn LilyPond.

You can either specify just the major version, eg. '2', the major version +
minor version, eg. '2.0', or the whole version, eg. '2.0.1'.

Chris

--
Chris Sawer   -   address@hidden   -   Mutopia team leader
Free sheet music for all at Mutopia:  http://www.MutopiaProject.org