Re: NoteEdit LilyPond compatible ???

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: NoteEdit LilyPond compatible ???
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 01:16:22 +0100

(noteedit-2.3.5 preview)

I've just compiled it, in my sid, and i've found several errors of
sound-coordination when playing some of the examples that comes with
it, -the ones which have several staves-. Apart from that, the
lilypond code that it produces doesn't compile with 2.1.6 -at first
sight-, and neither says anywhere which version is but...

chords are made this way: < g b > for example,

but also here it uses single those single brackets:

\simultaneous {
                \property Score.skipBars = ##t
                \context PianoStaff \notes <
                        \context Staff="piano r." \pianoXrXA
                        \context Staff="piano l." \pianoXlXB

                \context Staff="choir" \choirC
        }

So i really don't know it has changed anything respect from previous
versions. I attach the lilypond conversion of example9.not, if someone
is intereseted could take a look at it.

greetings,
José Luis

A 05/01/04 18:45:32