Re: request of help!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: request of help!
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 11:28:00 +0100

The problem is that LilyPond doesn't use the high-level
font setting mechanism of LaTeX and doesn't understand
that you have used
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

One solution is to comment out the above line in example.tex.
This will still give the desired output, but the accented
characters in the documents will be typeset by combining
two or more glyphs from the font. This will not affect the
printed output but if you make a PDF file of the document,
it will not work to Copy/Paste from it.

The alternative is to keep the fontenc package and tell LilyPond
to use the same font file as \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} uses:
\score{
  \paper{
    \translator{
      \LyricsContext
      LyricText \override #'font-name = #"ecrm1000"

    /Mats

address@hidden wrote:
Here is a lillte example of the latex document. I will
attach also
the lilypond-file that I want to include.
Sorry, but the document is in Italian. Thank you for your help!
Flo

address@hidden wrote:

Dear friends,
I'm using lilypond inside a latex text. I tried in the
different ways explained in the Manual of lilypond but when
I compile the file there are some problems with the fonts of the lyrics. The lilypond file inside the file.tex dosn't show the fonts with accents.
In the single lilypond file I have no problem with those

fonts.

Only when both lilypond and tex files are combined

together it

happens.

How I can solve it?

Please try to post a small example of the problem.  In

doing so you will
either solve the problem yourself or give us more

information to help you.

Paul Scott

Il servizio Postemail sottopone tutti i documenti a una

scansione

automatica antivirus con i programmi TREND MICRO.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology