Re: debugging scores

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: debugging scores
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 15:39:37 -0500

On Tuesday 06 January 2004 12:22 pm, Aaron wrote:
> Good,
> I can wait for your new version of sly.
> I am runing linux but I just had to much flying to fiddle with
> another utility.
>
> The only reason I am even writing a score is to learn how to write
> parts with lilypond.
>
> My actual notation work to date consists of songs.
>
> I am however interested in a way to add a sly mode to vim or emacs.
> Any ideas?
> Aaron

1.  To line up bars and/or field separators vertically.

2.  To do whatever is already useful in lilypond mode to help with note
entry.

3.  To update a field devoted to consecutive numbers.

daveA

--
Failure is certain when you fail to identify your enemy and invade the
wrong country.  Our troops defend the enemy and weaken our country by