Re: jazz articulations - fall

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: jazz articulations - fall
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:58:10 -0000

Hi,
I tried this, and they look cool.
In addition to what Rune wrote:

sright = {
    \once \property Voice.scriptHorizontal = ##t
    \once \property Voice.TextScript \override #'direction = #right
>>    \once \property Voice.TextScript \override #'padding = #0.5
}

...I found that changing the padding to 0.5 gets the fall closer to the
note and looks cooler.

Added line might not be quite right although I tried it at home, but I'm
at work and haven't gat facilities to try it and make sure.
Echoing what chip says, it would be kinda cool to have it implemented
internally. Perhaps I'll have a look at it....

Regards,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.