Re: Repeating title

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Repeating title
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:30:49 +0100

You can always do
\header{
  title = "\\newpage The Title"
}
to add a page break before the new title. If your score spans more than
a single page per player, you probably want to run the resulting PS file
through psselect to rearrange the page order afterwards.

   /Mats

Alberto Simoes wrote:
Hi all.
For typesetting four hand music I would like to repeat the title info on
primo and second staves. Is this possible (and how) with lilypond?

Other nice thing could be to add a \newpage before it, but I still can't
find the right place where this command works

Thanks.
Alberto

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing