Re: Hi from new user + two quick questions

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Hi from new user + two quick questions
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:35:06 -0700

Lyle Raymond wrote:

Hi, folks. I'm a recent Finale 2000 convert who switched to LLP because it appeals to my aversion to using a mouse.

I have a couple of quick questions whose answers aren't readily apparent in the documentation.

1. I write for a jazz quartet. I need to print individual parts, with the instrument name boldly displayed in the upper left of the page. I can only find instructions regarding extracted orchestra parts. How can I simply add the bold text in the corner?
I haven't found an answer for this one yet.

2. This should be simple, but I can't find the answer anywhere: How do I remove page numbers?
pagenumber = "no"
in the \header will do this.

Paul Scott

P.S. you will get two copies of this because of the custom on this list of sending a copy to the OP who might not be subscribed to the list.