RE: Lilypond Installation Problems

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: RE: Lilypond Installation Problems
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:28:35 +0100

Start cygwin with the icon.
You get a console window.
Type lilypond --version.
You should get a message telling you which lilypond version you are using.
If you get the message "command not found", that means lilypond is not
installed. Run setup.exe again and ensure that the lilypond package in
Publishing section is selected (that is indicated with a version number).
Anyway, the association should be set automatically as follows (if cygwin is
installed in c:\cygwin, which is recommended):
C:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe --login -c '/usr/bin/lily-wins "%1"'

Bert