ees, Was: Percussion

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: ees, Was: Percussion
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:48:49 +0100

On the topic of ambiguities, es and ees both are e-flat; I haven't seen it documented or used so I avoid it myself. it it normal, correct, and acceptable for proper style?

It's probably just included for completeness. For people who don't
speak dutch, it's easier to discribe the general principle of just
adding 'es' at the end of the note name, even though the native
speakers (at least that's what I guess) use 'as' instead of 'aes' and
'es' instead of 'ees'.

  /Mats