Re: Still just a bit stumped.

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Re: Still just a bit stumped.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:14:07 +0100

  Lyle> Thanks for the assistance with my chart thus far; now I have
  Lyle> two questions remaining.

  Lyle> 1.  How can I increase the legibility of the chart by
  Lyle> expanding staff sizes, etc., especially the chord names?  Jazz
  Lyle> players would no doubt appreciate much thicker chord symbols.

I use this wth lily 1.6:

\paper {
    \translator {
        \ChordNamesContext
        ChordName \override #'style = #'jazz
        ChordName \override #'word-space = #2
        ChordName \override #'font-series = #'bold
        ChordName \override #'font-family = #'roman

Laurent Martelli                        JB Arban's trumpet method online
address@hidden                     `--> http://arban.bearteam.org/
Jazz tunes ------------------------> http://partoches.bearteam.org/#jazz