alterations above and below turns, pralls ...

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: alterations above and below turns, pralls ...
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:54:38 +0200

Hi,

I wonder, if it is possible to determine, if there are alterations of
the notes above or/and below e.g. turns and pralls.

For example, with the following key-signature

    \key e \minor

there would be a note a with a turn, written out as

    a bes a gis a

then there it is necessary (and it's convenient, too), to show it with a
flat (b) above and a sharp (#) below the turn-symbol, like

    ~
    #

Meanwhile I did this cunstruct with text-markups, but this seems to be
very ugly, and I think, it might be possible, to program this as a
feature, isn't it?

Best Regards           Roland