Hi

From: Gabriel Otte
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:16:33 -0700

Hi my name is Gabriel Otte. I am the author of OSXplanet for mac os x which is a program based on xplanet. Lately I've been wanting to make a front end to lilypond. I was wondering if you have a ready made binary that runs mac os x. Or I was wondering if you know of a way to run lilypond in a contained package for example a folder rather than having all the dependencies through out the system. Thanks for your help

Best,

Gabe