Re: [OT]: need logo for lilypond shirt!

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: [OT]: need logo for lilypond shirt!
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:01:55 -0400

On Tuesday 04 May 2004 14:18, Pedro Kroger wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> In June I'll be presenting an one hour lecture on free software for
> music and Linux as a platform for music and audio at the "5th
> International Free Software Forum" at Brazil
> (http://www.softwarelivre.org/forum2004/). Of course I'll talk about
> lilypond and I'd love to wear a lilypond shirt.
>
> I was thinking of making a shirt using this (lovely) picture I found
> in Han-Wen's website:
>
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen/public/music/musicprint.jpeg
>
> What do you think? Any volunteers to help making a logo?

There's nothing wrong with "lelie-icon.png" which you can grab
off my web page "openguitar.com".  It's abandoned, but it's
one color, and I think it would look fine on a tee.

Good to hear from you!  Are you going to get back to your website
soon?  I hope it's not gone forever.  daveA

--
Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,