Re: problems when installing Lilypond on windows

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: problems when installing Lilypond on windows
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 16:21:46 +0200

Ulrich Vollert wrote:
I still have the "double-clicking" problem:

If I double-click on .ly file in my c:\cygwin\home\Ulrich in the
Explorer under Windows, a cygwin-bash window is opened and the result
is shown as PDF...fine.

But if I double-click on a .ly file on the Windows desktop, a
cygwin-bash windows opens shortly and nothing happens.

This looks like the old problem with spaces in the directory names,
which I though had been solved.

   /Mats