Re: I can crash 2.2.1 on Debian Woody!

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: I can crash 2.2.1 on Debian Woody!
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:22:42 +0200

On Tuesday 18 May 2004 20.44, Steve Shorter wrote:
> Howdy!
>
>       I have a smallish .ly file that will crash lilypond 2.2.1 on Debian
> Woody.
> Is this a bug or is there somthing wrong with the source file. It parses
> without any other errors or warinings.

This bug will be fixed in 2.2.2, but if you are impatient, you can use this
workaround:

The quarter rests in the last bar trigger the bug. It works if you move the
rest from voice three to voice two, i.e.:

two =   \context Voice=two \notes \relative c'' {
[...]
        \stemDown
        s2. |
        e4 r s |
}

three = \context Voice=three \notes \relative c' {
[...]
        f2 g4 |
        c,4 e g |
        c,4 s2 |