Réf. : Re: page breaks

From: LEGRAND Jean-Marc
Subject: Réf. : Re: page breaks
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:21:05 +0200

this last issue does works ! Thanks a lot.

                    Pascal Legris <address@hidden>

                    Envoyé par :                                           Pour
:  address@hidden
                    lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.c        cc :

                    address@hidden
Objet :      Re: page breaks

                    14/06/2004 20:09

Hi,
For me, \newpage in at bar lines do nothing, but \\newpage in piece
header is fine.

For instance :
\header { piece = "\\huge \\begin{center} \\newpage \\textbf{Noel
Anglois} \\\* \\end{center} \\Large \\textit{Cornet de recit}" }

Lilypond: version 2.2.2

@+,
Pascal