After install problem

From: Pom
Subject: After install problem
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:49:21 +0200

Hello !

I have a classical "after installation" problem on Windows XP with cygwin. I installed like shown on installation page (from cygwin installer), and this error appears (I have :

C:\temp>lilypond-bin test2.ly

Now processing `test2.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
Fonts have not been installed properly.  Aborting

C:\temp>kpsewhich test2.ly
test2.ly

test2.ly contains:

C:\temp>cat test2.ly
\score {
        \notes { c'4 e' g' }
}

and just the command "lilypond" does not exist in my cygwin/bin directory, neither in other ?bin directory.

What can I do to resolve this problem ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Tadeusz