Re: address@hidden Lilypond Comments!

From: svoboda
Subject: Re: address@hidden Lilypond Comments!
Date: 08 Jul 2004 18:05:03 -0400

I have taken your suggestions, and am sending you a patch which adds
the what-beat command (renamed to LilyPond-what-beat) to LilyPond-mode
in Emacs. I have made sure it handles the examples in the tutorial,
and have documented the few cases it fails (see the comments at the
top of lilypond-what-beat.el).

Oh...and I am leaving the keybinding at C-c b, adding only an
electric-bar function so that | calls what-beat as well as inserting
itself.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

--
David Svoboda                    address@hidden
Senior Research Programmer       http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~svoboda