Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 21

From: Cameron
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 21, Issue 21
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:11:18 +1000

I may be misunderstanding the question (in which case please ignore me) but isn't the default behaviour for multimeasure rests what you're suggesting for a temporary fix? In your example:

\set Score.skipBars = ##t
R1*7

would give you a set of old style rests with the number "7" on top.

David Rogers wrote:

As a temporary fix, is it possible to let it print the old-style signs but add your
own number over top? The players would probably not be too disturbed...