Re: lilypond in Fink

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: lilypond in Fink
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:58:21 -0500

On Aug 30, 2004, at 3:33 PM, Will Oram wrote:

Is it just me, or are fink's package database listings (http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/lilypond-unstable) not matching up with fink's mirror servers? I haven't been able to fetch lilypond-unstable .12 and .13 at all. fink keeps insisting .11 is my most recent version. I've tried various servers (with selfupdate/update-all, of course) with no success. Matthias, .13 exists somewhere on fink, right?

Will Oram
spamguy ^^AT^^ foxchange.com // william.oram ^^AT^^ cwru.edu // AIM spamguy21