Where are the Bash help files

From: C. Burton
Subject: Where are the Bash help files
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 12:55:50 -0500

I need to see the Help files for program Bash.exe .What I have been able to find is OK so far, but I need all of the information. From the starting point, opening the dos window and typing bash --help does display a screen of information. But it does not give me tenough time to read the information, and I think there may be more complete information somewhere. I need to know how to access the bash help files.

Thanks.