Sustain pedal improvement idea

From: R. D. Davis
Subject: Sustain pedal improvement idea
Date: 5 Sep 2004 21:08:26 -0400
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:08:26 -0400

Giving Lilypond's sustain pedal more thought, I was thinking about how
it's either up or down, while there's more variability with a piano's
sustain pedal; e.g., when the amount of sustain depends upon how far
one depresses the pedal.  Are there any plans to add a numeric value,
such allowing the user to specify a value between between 1 and 100 to
indicate how far the pedal is depressed when it's down?

--
Copyright (C) 2004 R.D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals: an
All Rights Reserved            unnatural belief that we're above Nature & her