Réf. : Very minor problem with lilypond

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : Very minor problem with lilypond
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:56:46 +0200

Maybe my answer is very silly, but have you tried to change the order of music,
lyrics and chords in
your script ? I've done this with bass and its figures to have the figures
above and not under the
staff.

                      Michiel Lange <address@hidden>

                      Envoyé par :
Pour :    address@hidden
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.        cc
:
                      address@hidden
Objet :   Very minor problem with lilypond

                      21/10/2004 19:55

I have this sheet of music with the following set-up:

Music (in two staffs), Lyrics and Chrods.

In pure essence I get it right on the paper, however the chords are
below the music (violin staff, above the bass staff) just above the lyrics.

What I'd like most however is to have the chords above the violin staff
and the lyrics between the two music staffs... what could it be I'm
doing wrong?

I'm not really at home atm, and have very limited time... if it would
make the case much easier I can provide examples of course...
But I'm thinking of it now and the problem is so minor that I'd very
soon forget it anyway...

Thanks though...

Michiel