Re: Using the emacs interface

From: Victor S. Miller
Subject: Re: Using the emacs interface
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:22:22 -0400

Han-Wen> address@hidden writes:
>> Victor S. Miller writes:
>>
>> > What do I need to do to get the emacs interface to work properly?
>>
>> Start emacs from the shell you start lilypond from, or add your
>> LILYPONDPREFIX setting to your ~/.gnomerc

Han-Wen> and don't forget to export the variable.

Thanks, but that didn't work.  I already do this.

I have

export LILYPONDPREFIX=/usr/local/coop/share/lilypond/2.2.6

in my .bashrc.  I start emacs from the same shell where I can
successfully run lilypond.

I'm puzzled -- it must be some emacs subtlety -- when the emacs lilypond
interface runs the bin file, where does it go to initialize the
environment?

Victor