Re: Documentation html bug in 2.4

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Documentation html bug in 2.4
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 10:26:02 +0100

This list is OK, but it's even better to send bug reports like
yours to address@hidden See http://lilypond.org/web/about/
for an overview of all the mailing lists.

  /Mats

Arjan Bos wrote:
Dear List,

Could anyone please tell me where I can report the following?

I'm reading the documentation in one-big-page for version 2.4 (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/ lilypond.html) and when trying to follow links to the program reference, I get 404 on for example http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/ lilypond-internals.html#Contexts

Regards,

Arjan

---
It was funny how people were people everywhere you went, even if the people concerned weren't the people the people who made up the phrase "people are people everywhere" had traditionally thought of as people. And even if you weren't virtuous, as you had been brought up to understand the term, you did like to see virtue in other people, provided it didn't cost you anything.

-- (Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant)

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology