Lilypond 2.4.2 for Cygwin Installation Error

From: Rob V
Subject: Lilypond 2.4.2 for Cygwin Installation Error
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:31:33 -0500

I tried installing Lilypond 2.4.2 for Cygwin on Windows XP.  I get the
following error message when I open the Cygwin window:

bash:  /etc/profile:  line 196: syntax error:  unexpected end of file

When I try to run Lilypond, I get the next message:

This application has failed to start because cygguile-12.dll was not found.
Re-installing this application may fix this problem.

I downloaded all the file updates and even tried installing if from scratch.
Any ideas on what's going wrong?

Rob
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm