Réf. : who uses lilypond

From: Jean-marc LEGRAND
Subject: Réf. : who uses lilypond
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:16:28 +0100

Reading all the messages of lily users, I think that most of the users met in
the mailing list use
Lily for copying music.
Sadly, the scores published nowadays don't mention the apps used, so that's
indded very difficult to
have a good average for this purpose.
It may be possible to ask the mailing list the use of Lily that each of us
have, through a classical
quizz (who are you, what do you use Lily for, etc.).

                      Aaron <address@hidden>

                      Envoyé par :
Pour :    address@hidden
                      lilypond-user-bounces+jean-marc.legrand=total.        cc
:
                      address@hidden
Objet :   who uses lilypond

                      01/12/2004 11:38

I was having a discussion with a friend and he asked me.

Who uses lilypond?

composers
publishers
music copyists
students
other

I wasn't sure I think that publishers probably already have legacy apps
they use not lilypond.

but I am not sure how this falls in numbers for the other categories.

does anyone mind a informal survey?

what do you use lilypond for.

Aaron