\espressivo

From: Will Oram
Subject: \espressivo
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:50:18 -0500

A few questions about the new \espressivo:

* Does this script affect MIDI or PS/PDF output, or both?
* Can someone make a picture of this command in action? I'm too scared to install 2.5 this early in development. :)

If this command does what I think it does, I am ecstacic. The mess I had to go through to make a cresc/decresc on one note and make it look balanced was always my biggest complaint about lilypond.

Will Oram
spamguy ^^AT^^ foxchange.com // william.oram ^^AT^^ cwru.edu // AIM spamguy21